Expatriates students Services :
1. Facilitate the process of enroll faculty students after receiving their papers from the General Directorate for expatriates.
2. Inform the faculties of developments which belong to expatriates students and monitor its implementation.
3. Preparation of notes for transferring students from different universities of Ain Shams University.
4. Instruct students with the necessary lines to register in faculties by the General Administration of expatriates and respond to their inquiries.
5. Follow-up cases of students submitting their applying research to put them on the social scholarships and exempted from tuition fees and expenses.
6. Provision of medical services for treatment.
7. Provide a service of university hostel and nutrition.
Terms Of Service :
- A Questionnaire For the Expatriates Students About The Services Provided By The Administration
- Rules to accept expatriate students
- Tuition fees for non-Egyptians
- Languages and materials Qualifier for admission to faculties
- Body of documents submission
- Required Documents
- Dates of enrollments
- Conversions and transfer of enrollment
- Treatment of dismissed expatriate students